quite a large miniature too, here's a scale shot of their zombies and grey aliens with this large model:

2 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Tengu Models

cool, some nice stuff there!
Son of Yog-Sothoth would make an awesome Chaos Spawn, zombie clowns are awesome (in that I'd love to put them in an adventure if one of the players is scared of clowns ) and I've always liked miniatures of Grey's although I can't think of any game to use them in
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: Tengu Models

yeah it'd make a good nurgle spawn I think. If I ever get my sci-fi 'dungeoneering' type game going I guess greys would be useful for that, or for the post-apocalyptic game 'mothership zeta' style.