Spartan Games dystopian wars

hel tanner

Hi guys

came accross this in my travels a new steam punk game including land air and sea battles!
I've got Spartans other two systems and think they're a real laugh so the thought (and look) of this is very tempting.

http://spartangames.co.uk/dystopian_wars.html

Re: Spartan Games dystopian wars

MortiS-the-Lost
Administrator
looks interesting, not much information up about it yet though
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: Spartan Games dystopian wars

MortiS-the-Lost
BTW Triple Helix Wargames are stocking the full range of Dystopian Wars miniatures and books now!

http://www.triplehelixwargames.co.uk/products.php?subId=226