Some fan-fucking tastic fantasy & sci-fi models;

Posted by messyart messyart
An awesome and huge range of miniatures

Just peer over that page for a moment, take it all in

Frog warriors
The frog warrior range contains not only some fantastic froggy models that would put fear into the staunchest Frenchy

but these guys;

There are monkeys with guns. There are cat women with guns. There are demons, skeletons, soldiers, zombies..
I'm currently just praying they'd be so lovely as to send models al the way over here.

Take a bloody peek, I dare you.

FEZZED, WINGED MONKEYS

ON A MAGIC CARPET

gorilla with guns

A GORILLA ON A FUCKING MOTORBIKE

I do not even want to show you photos. I want you to go and see and be as fucking amazed as I am by these utterly brilliant models!
They're about £1.91 EACH for average sized humans.
I just hope it's all up to date

MOTHERFUCKING SHAMWOW

Oh, and they have this;

It is 40cm tall.

That'll do. Find your own goddamn awesome

I have found a UK stockist;
http://www.fighting15sshop.co.uk/index.asp

9 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Some fan-fucking tastic fantasy & sci-fi models;

lots of interesting stuff on there, we need to find a UK supply of them! maybe some one on eBay?
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
messyart messyart

Re: Some fan-fucking tastic fantasy & sci-fi models;

buyingmealoadofmotherfuckingmonkeyswithguns..
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Some fan-fucking tastic fantasy & sci-fi models;

Planet of the Apes campaign, War of the Worlds, that Alice in Wonderland game we've talked about and some potential proxies for GW troop types lots of possibilities here (although some are much better quality than others)
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
messyart messyart

Re: Some fan-fucking tastic fantasy & sci-fi models;

Look how bloody fantastic that is..
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
CatBlack CatBlack

Re: Some fan-fucking tastic fantasy & sci-fi models;

...wants tripod and frog warriors and turtles too! OMG
messyart messyart

Re: Some fan-fucking tastic fantasy & sci-fi models;

Well, I contacted the company and they we'd be able to get about 13 models in an order for the minimal postage cost of £10

So if we tried to get a few people interested in one order, we can split the postage a bit :3
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
Metropolis Metropolis

Re: Some fan-fucking tastic fantasy & sci-fi models;

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: Some fan-fucking tastic fantasy & sci-fi models;

wow... check messy using the swears like hes me!

however these are all awsome.... big time
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
messyart messyart

Re: Some fan-fucking tastic fantasy & sci-fi models;

I am but a simple child at heart, and monkeys with guns give me a happy
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.