The author has deleted this message.

4 Comments

greenstuff_gav greenstuff_gav

Re: Realm of battle zone Moraliz (3d sci fi tiles) Forgeworld

£360 for a 4ft square board :(
would be interesting to see the parts breakdown; been looking at making something like this myself :)

Quests-of-legend Quests-of-legend

Re: Realm of battle zone Moraliz (3d sci fi tiles) Forgeworld

To me the walls look like they are fixed in place.....would be nice to have a 6' by 8' board of these though.
http://quests-of-legend.weebly.com
BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: Realm of battle zone Moraliz (3d sci fi tiles) Forgeworld

talion78 wrote
would be nice to have a 6' by 8' board of these though.
All for the low low price of £1080 + P&P...would look rather impressive but I have a feeling there'd be other options for that money that'd look nicer. Hell I'd probably master and cast a 6'x 8' boards worth of terrain to order for that sort of money.
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Realm of battle zone Moraliz (3d sci fi tiles) Forgeworld

RobertTheDamned wrote
I have a feeling there'd be other options for that money that'd look nicer.
Other options - there are always other options!

A recent discovery of mine is Creative Game Scapes who make a product called Spaceship X

(Click to Enbiggun)

~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~