Project Pandora

MortiS-the-Lost
Administrator
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: Project Pandora

MortiS-the-Lost
Administrator

So Mantic is gearing up to the release of what is widely believed to be the Sci-fi equivalent of Dwarf Kings Hold.
The game will be called Project Pandora - Grim Cargo and is likely to draw lots of comparisons with Space Hulk and Space Crusade.

So who are the enemies/monsters we see lurking in that vent in the ceiling and just out of shot? Werewolves? Space Gnolls? Rat men? the 8th race?

Is that the arm of a robot I can see?

and who's going to make me a cup of tea?
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: Project Pandora

MortiS-the-Lost
Administrator

Project Pandora: Grim Cargo is the new sci-fi board game pitting the Corporation against the mysterious Veer-myn, who have boarded a Corporation Starship in attempt to steal its precious cargo – a cargo which the Corporation will do everything in it’s power to keep hold of...

Veer-myn ... Vermin ... Ver'men ... Rat Men ? - I think we are going to be seeing Space Skaven!
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: Project Pandora

Metropolis
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Project Pandora

messyart
They will be a race of cats, yes

No one will suspect the cat, as they shoot their fishy fun rockets and poopy-wood products!
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.

Re: Project Pandora

Marchomer
It seems my first thought (8th race = Demons) was wrong!

MortiS-the-Lost wrote
I think we are going to be seeing Space Skaven!
mmmh... I don't know... look at the mouth of these creatures, there are no the typical rat-like incisors.

messyart wrote
They will be a race of cats, yes
No one will suspect the cat, as they shoot their fishy fun rockets and poopy-wood products!
LOL!
That's what this kind of technology reminds me! The Scooty Puff Jr!:

+ Other planes lie beyond the reach Of normal sense and common roads But they are no less real Than what we see or touch or feel. +

Re: Project Pandora

Metropolis
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Project Pandora

MortiS-the-Lost
Administrator
yep that looks pretty Rat-man-like to me, can't wait to see the minis!
-----------------------------------

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Project Pandora

MortiS-the-Lost
Administrator
I'm liking these!

Not only are they something new for a our Sci-fi games, but with their steam-punk looks I can also see them being used as elite troops for Clan Skryre! also on the same note anyone wanting monsters for an actual steam-punk campaign has new possibilities open for them.

the details are excellent and I'd like people to take particular note of the ears (something citadel sculptors have never got right)
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: Project Pandora

Removed
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.