for more info ch-ch-check dis out blood, repec!

2 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: PREVIEW: JR minis basement and sewer system

Nice stuff and not too badly priced.

A collection of basements and sewer tunnels would make for a great 'urban dungeon' setting.
I can imagine Xenos hunters clearing a Genestealer Cult out of the undercity or Post-Apocalyptic scavengers fighting off sewer mutants.

The trench systems these guys also make would make a great addition to anyone's Sci-fi, Historical (WW1 & WW2 - do people play WW1 battles?), Near Future or even maybe Steampunk battle fields.
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: PREVIEW: JR minis basement and sewer system

Saw these a while back and contemplated posting them but didn't so well done for putting them up.

They look kinda interesting to me, would be great to add another dimension to a post apocalyptic game.

Not badly priced but I'm sure most people here could build something equivalent for a lot less.

The trench systems these guys also make would make a great addition to anyone's Sci-fi, Historical (WW1 & WW2 - do people play WW1 battles?), Near Future or even maybe Steampunk battle fields.
Yup people play WW1, though its a fairly predictable period unless you're gaming in the first few months before the trench systems started to really appear or right at the end when the early tanks start to show up.