anyone seese anything nice?

3 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: OOoooo! new toys!

looks like it's going to be nice stuff - although I'm sure GW fans will have a problem with that flight pack
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
chaos-warrior chaos-warrior

Re: OOoooo! new toys!

the robot is cool , maybe for dwarves of gnomes they can fix such stuff ,steamrobot (good engeniers)...
plays (advanced ) hero quest      (warhammer quest) with Kessandria
fan of warhammer figures to expand the armies of Morcar .
long live the internet for concept artwork ....
BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: OOoooo! new toys!

hmm good to see this project is still moving along. I have to say I rather like the British figures particularly the Officer, very nice.