OF INTEREST: new 6th goodies...

General Biakal
This post was updated on .

From: http://imgur.com/a/P1ePF

of interest to maybe the one or two 40k players on here apart from me! lols
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch

Re: OF INTEREST: new 6th goodies...

messyart
Administrator
Overpriced, unneccessary bullshit?
OHMAIGODYESPLS
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.

and so is your face
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch

Re: OF INTEREST: new 6th goodies...

General Biakal
i wont get the templates as I have two sets of green ones and the gold fantasy ones, BUT i might if i sees them and thinkthey look awesome boss acey-bongos.

I WILL get the obectives OR the vehicle dice, or indeed both. it depends how relevant they are to the game. but mostl becaus ei have a right boner for the lasgun box they come in.
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch

Re: OF INTEREST: new 6th goodies...

Marchomer
I Like the cover, and the layout of the new edition, but I'm quite sure the rules will suck like the price will.
The number of the pages doesn't persuade me... 'rules, expansions, background and temporary army lists' or 'rules, background, ads and useless stuff'? What will we see?

What I thought when I saw the new templates and tape is that GW is fucking kidding us. GW is now officially in the gadgets business, now I have only to wait for the talking Emperor doll.
The Munitorum dice are nice, but I think that the best dice are the ones with black dots on the faces, more comfortable and easier to see, while the Vehicles and Objectives dice can be useful actually.
+ Other planes lie beyond the reach Of normal sense and common roads But they are no less real Than what we see or touch or feel. +

Re: OF INTEREST: new 6th goodies...

General Biakal
you know whats fucked me off? really propperly fucking made me mad?

Bastions are going to be part of the game, able to be bought from your "defences" budget. so- Bastions go up SEVEN QUID a month before this all hits.

it is a genuine disgrace.
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch

Re: OF INTEREST: new 6th goodies...

MortiS-the-Lost
I think I can sum up my opinion of these products with the following

~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

On GW now

Removed
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.