Looks awesome appart from the backpack. Which is just fuggly, anyone got any old necromunda heavy backpacks that'd be suitable that they'd be willing to trade? I don't think I have anything suitbale in my bits box at the moment.

7 Comments

precinctomega precinctomega

Re: New shiny things from Heresy Miniatures

The wraith is meh, but I love the minigun.  Hey, who doesn't love miniguns?

R.
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: New shiny things from Heresy Miniatures

would it count as a heavy stubber? in necromunda that is? maybe cos its so bad ass multi barrelled and rapid fire it should count as a twin linked heavy stubber?
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: New shiny things from Heresy Miniatures

Well if you had to ruin it by using it in a GW rule system I guess you could use it as a heavy stubber.......
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: New shiny things from Heresy Miniatures

personally I'd count it as an Auto-cannon and replace that stupid back pack with somthing better
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: New shiny things from Heresy Miniatures

RobertTheDamned wrote
Well if you had to ruin it by using it in a GW rule system I guess you could use it as a heavy stubber.......
This coming from some one who's dose nothing but talk about Spacemarines recently lol
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: New shiny things from Heresy Miniatures

MortiS-the-Lost wrote
This coming from some one who's dose nothing but talk about Spacemarines recently lol
 What other than write a whole WW2 rule system?
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: New shiny things from Heresy Miniatures

well yea,  it's like you having so kind of bi-polar gaming thing going on lol