and of course the 2 can be combined!

2 Comments

redfox4242 redfox4242

Re: New Stuff from Mantic and RPE

Oh, wow!  I was not aware that you could combine the two kits.  That makes it much cooler and better in my opinion.  That's fun!  I like your space jellyfish.  Best wishes.
messyart messyart

Re: New Stuff from Mantic and RPE

In regards to the jellyfish -
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle. Yeah.
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.