I'll wait for Mort to get back to deliver an interesting review of these things.. 'till then, make up your own minds

5 Comments

Marchomer Marchomer

Re: New Necrons Preview

This post was updated on .
Me too... I'm not impressed.
The only good thing is that this models don't seem to have the horrible look of the other new GW minis, but they still have no "personality". IMO old Necron style is better.

UPDATE:
The ark is horrible.
+ Other planes lie beyond the reach Of normal sense and common roads But they are no less real Than what we see or touch or feel. +
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: New Necrons Preview

too much "tombkings in spaaaaaaace" but the new gauss rifles look tekkers, and the new flayed ones look cool enough. im keen to see the info and stats. might be i actually buy a WD next month
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
messyart messyart

Re: New Necrons Preview

I think half of the Flayed ones look like they've been to the tailors.. the lumps of solid flesh strung over some, like drapes and jackets just look.. Silly.
The entrails on some of the others look cool, though.

The coolest guns I see are on the Deathmask, those things look pretty damn awesome.
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
Removed Removed

Re: New Necrons Preview

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: New Necrons Preview

from what i gather, this leak by BoW has caused a right fucking row. weyland games revenge?
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch