New Event Cards for Space Crusade

MortiS-the-Lost
Administrator
Here's 6 new event cards I've made for Space Crusade (click to enlarge)

and here's the backs

these should print to the right size using the Window Picture and Fax Viewer (XP)
Print using the 'Centre and Rotate to fit' option, print the front first and then turn the paper over and print the backs and all going well they will line up with in a millimeter or 2 (at least they do on my computer). For best results print on the thickest paper your printer will take and purchase a round corner cutter make the corners match the original cards

-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: New Event Cards for Space Crusade

BobbieTheDamned
Administrator
Can we have an event deck that replaces all the horrid genestealer cards with no-events?

Lock down and power failure are both nice ideas, perhaps other hulk related mishaps could be added like hulk-quakes and depressurisation (which of course mostly helps the marines by insta-killing all the orks and grots).

Automated turrets with various degrees of target recognition could be cool too, might actually get some use out of the old tarantulas too!

Re: New Event Cards for Space Crusade

MortiS-the-Lost
Administrator
RobertTheDamned wrote
Can we have an event deck that replaces all the horrid genestealer cards with no-events?
Pah! not a chance - in fact I've added the following card (from the Eldar Attack events) to my Event Deck

Baw hahahahahahah!

hulk-quakes and depressurizing sections are cool ideas I've just just got to come up with some simple rules for them

RobertTheDamned wrote
Automated turrets with various degrees of target recognition could be cool too, might actually get some use out of the old tarantulas too!
the original Alien Event Deck already has cards that cover the Auto Defenses and the Eldar Attack Events Deck also contains Laser Defense Network cards.
as for the Tarantulas - I'll be updating the rules for them soon
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: New Event Cards for Space Crusade

MarkRG
All of your cards are a great idea mate. I kike them.
-- Mark RG (Game on)

Re: New Event Cards for Space Crusade

MortiS-the-Lost
and here's a few more event cards for you (print as before, using the backs from the first lot)

 ^ 6 more new event cards, some of which are quite nasty!

 ^ and some odds and ends, the top 2 are from the Eldar Attack Event Deck

Hope you like these, if anyone is interested in making their own Alien Event Cards I can see about posting a blank version of these sheets.

-----------------------------------

Billiam Babble

Re: New Event Cards for Space Crusade

MortiS-the-Lost
Here's another 6 Alien Event cards for you!

Event_cards4.jpg

These ones are a little more Marine Player Friendly ... well 4 of them are!

A quick note on the cards that bring extra Marines onto the board ('Lone Survivor' and 'The Lost Marine' for the 6 above and 'Send for Backup' and 'Reinforcements' from the first 6 I posted) :

The Term 'Bolter Armed' is used on these cards meaning that a Squad of Space Marines from the original game get a standard Space Marine armed with a bolter (not a Leader or Heavy Weapon Marine), if you have an Equipment Card such as Bolt Pistols or Combat Blades which benefits the Bolter Armed Marines in your Squad, the extra marine also gets the same benefits (they are equipped exactly the same as the Bolter Marines you already have)

if you are using a different Squad type such as Eldar (from the Eldar Attack expansion) or an Ork Mob or Terminators (from WD134) you get the basic troop type for that Squad for example:

A Terminator Squad gains a Terminator with Storm-Bolter and Powerfist
An Eldar Squad gains an Eldar Guardian with a Shuriken Catapult
An Ork Mob gains an Ork Boy with Bolter
A Space Marine Scout Squad gains a Scout with Bolt Pistol and Combat Knife

and so on and so forth

-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: New Event Cards for Space Crusade

MortiS-the-Lost
and here yet again are another 6 new event cards

Event_cards5.jpg

The 'Lictor!' event card ties in with my rules for using a Tyranid Lictor in Space Crusade and has been given a red surround to make it stand out - the Lictor is a particularly nasty creature and you may not always want to include it in your games. You can find the rules for the Lictor Here

'Fire Suppression System' ties in with my house rules for Flamer weapons which you can find Here, in addition I have also included a set of Flame Markers down the side of this sheet for you to use with these rules

'Warp Power' and 'Psychic Disruption' tie into the rules for Space Marine Librarians from WD145 and should only be included in a game if the Marine Players are using Librarians for that mission

'Disturbance in the Warp' ties in the rules I'm working on for Alien Psykers which will include a Genestealer Magus
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: New Event Cards for Space Crusade

Removed
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Event Cards for Space Crusade

messyart
Administrator
Lumberjack wrote
Another reason MessyArt should paint his awesome Genestealer Magus up.

*Finish sculpting his awesome..
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.

CONTENTS DELETED

Well the Magus isn't done yet, then there's the Patriarch, then a load of spare kroot..
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.

Re: New Event Cards for Space Crusade

Conorius
a lot of them are really cool
space-crusade.de

star-quest.de live again under www.starquest.co.nr

Re: New Event Cards for Space Crusade

Gold Bearer
Very nice! I thought of two that could be interesting, increased and decreased gravity. All non mechanical characters have their movement halved/doubled until the end of beginning of the alien player's next turn. That's why I worded some of my rules as half movement instead of actually stating the movement amount.

Re: New Event Cards for Space Crusade

rikoshea
Amazing work. Thank you. I am taking all of your work into the warp and then using it when I play at my house next!

Regards

Richie