Also on their site are various card-stock “models” for those of you who don't like real miniatures and for fans of WWII these guys also publish a set of rules for the era in question.

4 Comments

Scumdog47 Scumdog47

Re: Minis for Man-O-War

I played it (Chaos Fleet of Khorne, of course) and I sucked at it.

 Sold it off and never looked back.
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Minis for Man-O-War

lol, I own it but have never played it due to lack of ship miniatures ...
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: Minis for Man-O-War

There's also the Uncharted Sea's range by Spartan Games which are pretty good looking:

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Minis for Man-O-War

wow! the Dragon Lord ships are beautiful and would work well for both High Elves and Dark Elves

the Dwarf ships are good, but I feel they are lacking something, they look too modern and not Dwarf-ish enough.
adding some Celtic type designs and a few 'ancestor heads' to the flat surfaces would probably sort that out though

I can't really make up my mind about Orc ships, then again I've never reallty seen Orcs as a sea going race ... too much sitting around on ships and no one to fight for hundreds of miles would cause too much infighting and a ship full of Green Skins would have killed each other after a few weeks at sea ... come to think of it I don't think Orcs would be organised enough to sail a ship