The author has deleted this message.

5 Comments

Fenryz Fenryz

Re: Miniature from Talisman

I actually have 4 of those, but with different bases. They (and a lot of other miniatures) was included in the "upgrade pack" to Talisman, to make it 4rth edition compatible. Let me check and see if I can find the case.
Fenryz Fenryz

Re: Miniature from Talisman

http://www.books-by-isbn.com/1-58994/1589944631-Talisman-The-Magical-Quest-Game-Upgrade-Pack-1-58994-463-1.html

Yah, thats the one. It contained questcards, spellcards, 14 player miniatures, etc, etc - and 4 plastic toads. It was either on sale, or just cheap, so I couldnt resist buying it just for the figures.
Billiam Babble Billiam Babble

Re: Miniature from Talisman

I nearly lost some close friends after a few toad incidents.
Am I right in remembering that when you're transformed all of your stuff gets dumped on the square for everyone else to loot?
Man, that made me bitter...
LostamongtheBarrens LostamongtheBarrens

Re: Miniature from Talisman

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Fenryz Fenryz

Re: Miniature from Talisman

Hope this shows them - I could take other pictures if anyone wants.
Showing the Beastman from Advanced Heroquest in the background to give some scale.
Sorry for the quality, snapped it quick with my phone.