http://www.manticgames.com/

21 Comments

seanpatrick seanpatrick

Re: Mantic games

greenstuff_gav wrote
as far as i know they aren't planning humans; Gripping Beast and Perrys do compatibles (and Fireforge plastics feature in the Mantic books)...

gots me some undead but still gotta assemble 'em
I hope they do some human miniatures at some point.  Maybe they're taking their time and deciding what would be the coolest for their setting.  Something like The Elder Scrolls Empire might be good?  You know, some are a bit Roman, some are very Viking etc.

I got the Dungeon Monsters set to sample Mantic's stuff and I liked them so I've ordered the first Dwarf King's Hold game.  I'll be hopefully playing it with a couple of buddies so I may start a blog or thread about it...
Remember, sometimes you roll a one... http://dungeon-gamer.blogspot.co.uk
12