Find out more on Mantic's Website

6 Comments

Sjeng Sjeng

Re: Mantic doing Dark Elves!

Does not include display base... Does it include the standard? or a piece of rock she's placed her foot on?
And what's that bloody thing in her hand, which she apparently cut out of someone... :O
Eager HeroQuest newbie since july 2011 :D
Check my Custom EU format card sets!
Ye Olde Inn | HeroQuest blog with lots of usefull stuff
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Mantic doing Dark Elves!

Sjeng wrote
Does not include display base... Does it include the standard? or a piece of rock she's placed her foot on?
I assume that at least a small part of that rock is part of the miniature.
As for the thing standing next to her, the contents list on Mantic's website reads : "1 x Metal Abyssal Elf Sorceress, 1 x 20mm Base" so I guess not

Sjeng wrote
And what's that bloody thing in her hand, which she apparently cut out of someone... :O
Probably the still-beating heart of a sacrifice victim
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Mantic doing Dark Elves!

Ok this post didn't quite get the attention I thought it would ...

But lets take a look at some similar figures by different companies

 ^First up the new Citadel FineCost Dark Elf Sorceress - RRP £8.00, a little expensive and cast in bubble-prone resin

Here's a few by Reaper Miniatures (but they do loads more!)

 ^14590: Liela Mordollwen, Dark Elf Sorceress ($6.49US) sculpted by Werner Klocke, painted by Sean Guzman

 ^03361: Shaeress Nashanneth, Dark Elf Queen ($6.99US) sculpted by Werner Klocke painted by Derek Schubert

 ^03193: Carinth, Dark Elf Sorceress ($5.99US) sculpted byJeff Grace

Ral Partha has this which might be suitable

^ 555 Amazon Queen £2.50

Do you have any more suggestions for a Dark Elf Sorceress?
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Metropolis Metropolis

Re: Mantic doing Dark Elves!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Scumdog47 Scumdog47

Re: Mantic doing Dark Elves!

Avatars of War have a variety of minis that can serve quite well in a number of Warhammer roles.
Warlord Bhaird Warlord Bhaird

Re: Mantic doing Dark Elves!

Mantic are taking no prisoners and in a few years imagine what other stuff they will have on offer.
Been awestruck with everything they have made so far.

...and the prices
Only the insane have the strength to prosper.
And only those that prosper truly judge what is sane.