Indiana Jones (TSR) RPG rules - PDF

Billiam Babble
You might be able to squeeze this RPG into "Historical" but I'm filing it in Misc now.

I'm not aware of anyone currently selling this version of the Indy RPG (TSR/1984) - not my scans but linked to a poster on scribd.

It's 21 MB and LatD says it's a bit big actually upload the file.

(I'm sure we'll respect any requests to take the link down if contacted directly by a publisher or author who holds the rights).

Indiana Jones [TSR] - BOX - Indiana Jones RPG

I loved the system in the Indy game, very straightforward - see the colour coded charts.

Also this PDF includes the figures and room corners, similar to some of the cut-outs used in some of the D&D Basic modules.

Re: Indiana Jones (TSR) RPG rules - PDF

Billiam Babble
I've put the PDF in a shared Dropbox folder if anyone is interested in downloading it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/29814232/52331237-Indiana-Jones-TSR-BOX-Indiana-Jones-RPG.pdf

Direct link - probably best to right-click on the link and "Save target as ..." to prevent it accidentally opening in your browser.

Re: Indiana Jones (TSR) RPG rules - PDF

Steve McQueen
Hey, I know it's been a couple of years, but any chance at reposting this for download? Many thanks, if so...