I wasn't expecting some kind of Spanish Inquisition

Posted by BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION.

I certainly didn't when I clicked onto Victoria Miniatures webstore.

I have to have those, despite the fact they're amazingly expensive.

Victoria Lamb is better known for some of her amazing Golden Demon entries:

but her store has some pretty nice miniatures including (such diverse elements as):
Highland Imperial Guard (conversion parts):

Goblinoid Fairies:

And Queen Victoria:

1 Comment

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: I wasn't expecting some kind of Spanish Inquisition

Awesome! I want these!

can you imagine the rules through?

0-1 Spanish Inquisition Squad

WS

BS

Ld

Sv

5+

Number/Squad: 3-4

Weapons: suprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~