I heard some grognards somewhere else lament the death of this forum...

I heard some grognards somewhere else lament the death of this forum...

Warmistress
Is it so?

I logged back in to ask!
"Certain and eternal vanquisher of armies,
I have no need of monuments save the tomb stones of the fallen,
nor praises but the wailing of the mourners."

Re: I heard some grognards somewhere else lament the death of this forum...

MortiS-the-Lost
Administrator
I'll admit to some neglect on my part recently, a lot of stuff in going on all at once in my real life, others are still posting though and this place was never particularly busy at any time in it's life ☺
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~