Hope you like it

8 Comments

messyart messyart

Re: Hornethopter

That is funkin' groovy
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
Spurticus Rex Spurticus Rex

Re: Hornethopter

Thanx.
Considering it was a complete mess of a build I actually happy with the way it came out.
I want to die in my sleep, like my dad.
Not screaming in terror like his passengers
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Hornethopter

Simply amazing!
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
Apocalypsedreamer Apocalypsedreamer

Re: Hornethopter

nom
You think your lag is bad! It took 3 days for Jesus to re-spawn!

http://tomechaotica.blogspot.com/

http://smalllasers.blogspot.com/
Removed Removed

Re: Hornethopter

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Spurticus Rex Spurticus Rex

Re: Hornethopter

Cheers again guys.
I wouldn't call it awesome but I'm satisfied with it, I'm probably my worst critic
shawndidge1 shawndidge1

Re: Hornethopter

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.