No doubt these miniatures will see plenty of use ineptly guarding gates and cells, arresting wrong-doing Adventurers or perhaps as Mr Pratchett suggests getting slaughtered by Heroes in an escape. Due to owning several copies of AHQ I've got a lot more of these guys kicking around, so I might in future see about converting a few more weapon variants using some spare Mordheim Mercenary bits - they are in dire need of some men with ranged weapons I think.

3 Comments

The Skald The Skald

Re: Guards

First rate job again there sir!
Excellent use of the "limited palette" theory and brilliant head-swaps - inspirational as ever!
When men meet foes in fight, better is stout heart than sharp sword.
Scumdog47 Scumdog47

Re: Guards

Fine work and always handy to gave minis like this for games. :)
MarkRG MarkRG

Re: Guards

Great work Mortis.
-- Mark RG (Game on)