The author has deleted this message.

4 Comments

BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: Goat Suit

Literally just saw that too, I'm guessing its a reference to something, just not sure what.
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Goat Suit

RobertTheDamned wrote
Literally just saw that too, I'm guessing its a reference to something, just not sure what.
It's not quite 'Where the wild things are' ... It could be converted to look like Frank from Donny Darko ... I'm not sure it seems some how familiar but I can't quite place it ... I'll get back to you
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
CatBlack CatBlack

Re: Goat Suit

Funnily enough "where the wild things are" is what I thought of too....but the head isn't quite right...

greenstuff_gav greenstuff_gav

Re: Goat Suit

i thought it an in-joke for Frothers; a standing joke is Steders' inter-species relationships with a Goat...