Four A mniniatures

Posted by messyart messyart
http://www.fouraminiatures.com/index.htm

I was pressured into posting by our benevolent, tyranical overlord D:

Four A make some lovely, strange models.
The humans are about 35mm scale, however.

"Death Cherub" - 23mm tall, £3! :3

"Bandaged head" - 39mm tall. (Hey, easy Super Mutant!)
£3!

Zombies! :D

"Mortimer". Groovy little potential Nurgle daemon.

Creature from the Black Lagoon/ Mirelurk king (The reason I found this site).

Gremlin :3 (25mm base, it doesn't otherwise tell the scale of the model)

Pretty snazzy.
(the rifles look familiar too)

They even have little cultists..

So yea, nicely priced, well sculpted.
The blog seems to go dry some time in 2010 though, which concerns me. D:

11 Comments

General Biakal General Biakal

Re: Four A mniniatures

first off, you can see that aliens dong. not happy... and yuo didnt even put the pic in of the bird with her knockers out and an axe to make up for it.

you sire are the very worst kind of bastard...

HOWEVER... i AM impressed with those snow troopers... but as usual someone has done some infantry with at least HALF an eye on guardsmen for 40k, but not done the brainy thing and done 6 troopers, three special weapons and a sergeant. thats what lots of IG players want, AND its not what GW are offering.

but aside from that rant, coolio stuff
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: Four A mniniatures

oh, there are TWO cocks on full display here. thanks for that... (HURRRK!)
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
messyart messyart

Re: Four A mniniatures

General Biakal wrote
you sire are the very worst kind of bastard...
Would you love me if I was anything less?

Means you had to build up through disgust, to be brought down easily by some knockers. :3
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
messyart messyart

Re: Four A mniniatures

As to the Snow troopers, it looks like they've been mixed up a bit with guns. I think a see a sniper rifle, potential flamer (or vaccuum cleaner, the one with the pipe. Your call!) and a bulked out rifle on the left of the image.
Easy to modify them a bit.
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
MarkRG MarkRG

Re: Four A mniniatures

All these models are great mate. very well painted. M
-- Mark RG (Game on)
messyart messyart

Re: Four A mniniatures

D:

Misunderstood dude, this is just a review of the models on their site!

If I could paint like that, I'd be selling them! :D
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: Four A mniniatures

lol at mark (sorry WITH)
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
manic _miner manic _miner

Re: Four A mniniatures

 Just found this forum through the Wargaming Portal site.

 I am the guy behind Four A miniatures.Nice to find a post about my range.

 The snow troopers have fourteen different sculpts in the range so far.Eight basic troopers and two with larger guns.A sergeant type,sniper,flame thrower guy and a Comm's guy with scanner.There are nine new sculpts sitting waiting to be sent off for moulds to be done.More variety so your forces dont look to much the same.

 There are loads more miniatures ready for release this year.New additions have been added to the site last week.

 I need to update the forum and blog more.Having a full time job and a family does not give me much time after surfing the net for the latest miniatures new's ;).

 Always interested in hearing any idea's for new miniatures too.
messyart messyart

Re: Four A mniniatures

Excellent work, and I'm glad we've got the opportunity to so easily congratulate the creator on some wonderful work.
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
manic _miner manic _miner

Re: Four A mniniatures

 It has been great being able to get some great sculptors to do work on the growing range.Also having various members of different forums doing painting on them all.

 There are over one hundered pieces ready for release with loads more planned.

 I have the Albanich show this Saturday.Last year was really good.

 Hope to have another release in the first or second week of April.Just need to decide what first.
manic _miner manic _miner

Re: Four A mniniatures

 Just added some new releases to the store last week.A few pictures attached.MIght be some others which I have not shown too.New snow troopers,a couple of new Piranha boy's,ALF and two sci-fi types.

 Loads more pieces ready and waiting.