so anyone?

1 Comment

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: New Webstore

Excellent!

It seems that not only does he stock EM4 Miniatures, but he also carries some of their ranges that don't (as far as I've seen) appear on EM4's website!

I'd especially like to draw everyone's attention to the FANTASY ROLE PLAY MINIATURES section

 ^ This excellent set of 3 figures for just £3.65 really caught my eye - it's 3 stages of a Werewolf's transformation, not only would this make for a great 'surprise encounter' but the miniatures can also be used separately as normal NPCs and monsters

I also suggest anyone putting together a fantasy army check out the Fantasy Warriors section which carries a larger selection than E4M

~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~