The detail and design work on all these models is amazing

6 Comments

BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: DropZone Commander (Hawk Wargames)

I keep seeing these teased all over the net, they do look rather nice. I'm surprised they went with 10mm given the popularity of 15mm sci fi at the moment but I can understand that they want to keep the cost of the big dropships down. I do rather like the 'Aliens' styling of the human tank dropship, lets hope that's carried over on to the infantry dropships too.
BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: DropZone Commander (Hawk Wargames)

MOAR PICS

BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: DropZone Commander (Hawk Wargames)

Not going to re-post this guy's personal photos but GO HERE: http://www.brueckenkopf-online.com/?p=57693
MarkRG MarkRG

Re: DropZone Commander (Hawk Wargames)

All looks great. I think the minder swarm could make good spore mines.
-- Mark RG (Game on)
Metropolis Metropolis

Re: DropZone Commander (Hawk Wargames)

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
hel tanner hel tanner

Re: DropZone Commander (Hawk Wargames)

Web site is now live seems models are nice but a bit expensive (still bought some though) The guy running Hawk seems to do all the jobs under the sun working 160 hour weeks so can cut him some slack, he's also on facebook today doing a Q and A session and the rules hes told us about seem quite good.