The author has deleted this message.

3 Comments

General Biakal General Biakal

Re: Darkkarim with Mjolnir Rocket Launcher - New Forgefathers

the blast shield reminds me of a MegaCity-1 Judge badge...
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Darkkarim with Mjolnir Rocket Launcher - New Forgefathers

General Biakal wrote
the blast shield reminds me of a MegaCity-1 Judge badge...
my thoughts exactly

lol .... Judge Dwarf
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: Darkkarim with Mjolnir Rocket Launcher - New Forgefathers

New Pictures!

not only is there a new Rocket Launcher but also a 'Dragon's Breath' Flame Thrower !