D20 4 page Character Sheet for D20 Modern very useful!

D20 4 page Character Sheet for D20 Modern very useful!

mr0andyroo
Hi All, been a while since my last post. I was asked by Mortis Recently to upload a rather useful D20 Character sheet. It is
in a .zip format so you will need winzip or such like. The Sheet itself is a layered PDF so you can change it around to suit your campaign. You will need Acrobat reader 6 or greater, if you haven't already, if not where have you been hiding!

 d20_Modern_Char_4_Sheet.zip

As this is not created by me I need to Acknowledge the creator.

A Mad Irishman Production
The layout for this
sheet was created by
Patrick M. Murphy.
Form fields were
added by Randy J. Bardy.

This work is released under
the Creative Commons license
Attribution-
NonCommercial-ShareAlike
2.0. You can copy, distribute, and display this work,
and you can make derivative works from it.
For the actual license, go to
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/2
You can find many other free sheets and aids for your roleplaying games at
http://www.mad-irishman.net.

Re: D20 4 page Character Sheet for D20 Modern very useful!

Billiam Babble

I'm not currently playing d20 Modern, but if I was I'd probably choose to use comprehensive sheets like these.

Really nice find.

Re: D20 4 page Character Sheet for D20 Modern very useful!

MortiS-the-Lost
thanks dude!

yes this is a very useful PDF and Mad Irishman Productions have plenty of other useful on their website too, it's worth a poke around!
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~