The author has deleted this message.

6 Comments

messyart messyart

Re: Corporation Models

Fallout combat armour, excellent!
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
messyart messyart

Re: Corporation Models

Lumberjack wrote

WE LIKE SHORT SHORTS
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
Marchomer Marchomer

Re: Corporation Models

Really nice models! Obviously good for WH40K IG army too.
I'm curious to know what General B. think about these miniatures.
+ Other planes lie beyond the reach Of normal sense and common roads But they are no less real Than what we see or touch or feel. +
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: Corporation Models

it feels nice to be expected to have an opinion!!!

i think they are pretty cool- but i will reserve judgement until i see them in the flesh... i think they might be very clever- IF they undercut GW models enough.

the real trick comes with special weapons- if they include plasma style rifles and melting style weapons then genius... otherwise, fail.

its no good doing IG if you dont have the special weapons...
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: Corporation Models

I do rather like them I have to say. Though I have a few ideas of my own for my corporation army.

As for prices some pre-order deals have already appeared on Mantic's web store. Approximately £1 a figure is what Mantic seem to be doing these days, which is pretty much half the GW IG RRP.

Oh with some new images too:

As for special weapons I highly doubt they'd go as far as having things that were blatantly trying to copy the GW weapons, it just wouldn't be worth the possible legal bullshit. I thought you were Instamoulding that sort of thing anyway?
Removed Removed

Re: Corporation Models

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.