it might be nice as a proxy dreadknight but would need a bit of conversion maybe...  otherwise im not sure the legs are right...

7 Comments

Fenryz Fenryz

Re: COMMENT: new drednought from FW

Looks nice - but I do get a ABC Warrior vibe from it :)
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: COMMENT: new drednought from FW

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch
messyart messyart

Re: COMMENT: new drednought from FW

I'm just glad that they decided to actually make one like they used to.

I was getting sick of home made Rogue Trader ones..
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
jogar_t_hutt jogar_t_hutt

Re: COMMENT: new drednought from FW

MUST BUY 3
why? when you think your free they keep dragging you back in!
MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: COMMENT: new drednought from FW

while I agree it's better looking than a regular 40k Spacemarine Drednought, I would like to remind people that Pre-heresy and Rogue Trader are not the same thing.
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
messyart messyart

Re: COMMENT: new drednought from FW

Pfff

Tell that to someone who hadn't see either of them for months and was trying to work out which was which
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
Marchomer Marchomer

Re: COMMENT: new drednought from FW

Great miniature, it's surely better than the classic one!
(30£ for the body + 14,40£ for the arms... )
+ Other planes lie beyond the reach Of normal sense and common roads But they are no less real Than what we see or touch or feel. +