COMMENT: new GOT goodies

Posted by General Biakal General Biakal
For those adept at depriving yourselves of things that rule, antenocitis workshop are the BOMB, yo!

their great range, Governance Of Technology or GOT, is not to bad at all.

new stuff on his FB page include some WIP russian troops:

and a new scout car for the above faction:

which i think you would agree is AWESOME. I also, though i suppose I shouldnt really say this, the vehicle would look good next to Mantics new Corporation troopers...

I actually have two of Antenocitis  zebu land-cruisers and think it is a pretty cool model, and is used to carry my necromunda gangs around the underhive.

Their computer console also sits inside my  Command Vehicle but you dont need to click the link to see it:

I have had a few purchases from this site and "like" them on Facebook. I recomend them HEARTILY. check them out

3 Comments

MortiS-the-Lost MortiS-the-Lost

Re: COMMENT: new GOT goodies

Yes those vehicles are rather nice and would fit in great with Warpath's Corporate Faction as well as many other human armies in other games - I can see these being used in Kyromek, Void, Infinity and many other games
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~
messyart messyart

Re: COMMENT: new GOT goodies

Holy shit, you're right!

I DIDN'T need to click the link to see it! :D
Mankinds first mistake; Questioning why those around him, are dying.
General Biakal General Biakal

Re: COMMENT: new GOT goodies

the troops look shit but the buggies are tekkers.

not 40k at all though...
"WAAAAGH! VROOM VROOM!!! DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA! Dead gud innit yoof?!" - typical Mekboy sales pitch