But as an outsider to this sub-hobby i might have the wrong impression... maybe you all thing this box is utter shit.

2 Comments

BobbieTheDamned BobbieTheDamned

Re: COMMENT: Island of Blood

I agree with you that the intro box set should probably have the lowest profit margin. This new one isn't bad value compared to most GW stuff, it probably does have one of the lowest profit margins infact, its just GW is and has been massively overpriced for years now. Its at least as good value as the 40K boxed set that's out at the moment, possibly better if you factor in that the dreadnought you get is tiny.

Snap fit models don't bother me to much, GW did some excellent 1 and 2 piece plastics back in the day (thinking 5th ed fantasy and 2nd ed 40K era), they just need to stop using digital modeling as much and get back to sculpting proper 3-ups.

So yeah I do sort of want some of the minis in it but I'll wait for them to get parted out on ebay.

Billiam Babble Billiam Babble

Re: COMMENT: Island of Blood

I'm sorry but did that post have text in?
I think my scroll bar may have got stuck.