check them out here mothafookers

3 Comments

radwell radwell

Re: COMMENT: 6x6 rapid transport

sweet
i wonder if messy will get that for the zombie game?
slowly but surely life find its way.
and thats when i find a dam PC to use....
Marchomer Marchomer

Re: COMMENT: 6x6 rapid transport

Very nice model at a good price! The weapons of this tank are perfect for WH40K, Good find!
The only bug I can find is that this vehicle have got only 6 wheels while in the real life, this kind of tanks have got 8 wheels (look at the Italian "Centauro").
+ Other planes lie beyond the reach Of normal sense and common roads But they are no less real Than what we see or touch or feel. +
MarkRG MarkRG

Re: COMMENT: 6x6 rapid transport

Us Brits mate used to have the Saladin 6x6 wheeler. We also had the troop carrier version but i cannot remember it's name. It was in service with the Brit army and the UN in Cyprus. My father used to drive a field Kitchen conversion.
In todays army we have the German Fuchs  6x6 for our NBC cover.
Game on guys
-- Mark RG (Game on)