CIAOOO

Pa8l0
Hi All, I introduce myself, I'm Italian and I love this tactical game, I've developed a new expansion from the base game named SPACE HELL, with news chapters of space marines and Aliens, like daemons. the game is in form of Vassal Module. If someone is interested write me please and I explained all the contents and rules (very simple) thank you. Bye
FOR RUSS!!!

Re: CIAOOO

MortiS-the-Lost
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~