Try to get them as close to the original painting style too

1 Comment

Billiam Babble Billiam Babble

Re: Advanced HeroQuest in 15mm :D

This is so awesome.  I love the notion of 15mm minis in tabletop RPGs because it means the dungeons can be just that little bit more massive and grander in scale.

15mm figures made my dungeon blocks look huge! :o http://the-lost-and-the-damned.664610.n2.nabble.com/15mm-scale-measurement-query-tp7581306p7581647.html  (but not exquisitely painted like yours)